We ask that you read this Policy carefully prior to registering with us, as it contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
Auto Logistic Solutions Ltd understands that your privacy is important to You and that We care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website https://www.autologistic.co.uk and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Auto Logistics Solutions Limited a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07299447 with registered office at 8-10 Bolton Street, Ramsbottom, Bury, Lancashire, BL0 9HX
Our VAT No is 106 5022 60
We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities CRM 420806
We are registered under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018 in the Information Commissioner’s Office’s Register of Fee Payers (at https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/register-of-fee-payers) under registration number ZA050360
Auto Logistics Solutions Limited and its partners are jointly referred to in this Policy as “We”, “Us” or “Our”.
For the purposes of this Policy, you, as contracting party, are referred to in this Policy as “You” or “Your”.
The purpose of this Policy is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, We may collect, use and share personal information about You, to which You provided to Us and consented to when You agreed to use the services of Auto Logistic Solutions Limited for them to process your Road Traffic Accident Claim.
As a data subject, You have the following rights under the GDPR which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold.
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data.
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about You.
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten (i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data We hold about You), We hold Your data for a limited time of 6 years.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of Your personal data.
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of Your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation.
- The right to object to us using Your personal data for a particular purpose.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If You have any cause for complaint about Our use of Your personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns so please contact using the details in Part 11.