Salary: Competitive basic salary, plus monthly incentives.
The Recovery Department’s primary objective is to recover uninsured losses from at fault insurers. Liaising with insurance companies to discuss settlements of monies due to Auto Logistic Solutions Ltd. The candidate will be responsible for their own diary of debt and will be required to recover any debt assigned to them.
• A standard caseload of around 300 files working to achieve monthly set targets
• Negotiating settlement of the losses to maximise the return for the company.
• Dealing with incoming post/ telephone calls.
• Resolving liability and quantum disputes.
• Processing any payments received.
• Instructing Solicitors to issue proceedings wherever necessary.
• Liaising with clients, referrers, solicitors and insurers ensuring that they are updated of any developments at all times.
Preferred Skills (Not Essential):
• Experience of negotiating credit hire settlements.
• Knowledge of Motor Accident Claims, Credit Hire Claims and the ABI GTA Protocols.
• IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.).
• Organisation skills to maintain own allocation of files sufficiently by prioritizing their workload effectively.
• Ability to build relationships with others.
• Good work ethic, be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner and able to work as part of a team.